The City of Madera is looking to assist as many eligible households as possible by restoring their homes to meet the Uniform Building Code and “safe, decent and sanitary” standards established by the City of Madera’s Building Division. The CalHome Owner Occupied Rehabilitation Program provides funds to assist homeowners make repairs that affect life and safety matters, address code violations, and assist with making modifications to improve energy efficiency.
For more information, please see our CalHome Brochure.
Some of the perks of the program include:
- Loans up to $55K
- 0% Interest
- Deferred payments for 30 years
- Opportunity to correct code violations
Some of the requirements to qualify include:
- Limits on household income
- House must be located in specified Census tracts (see brochure for more information)
- Must be homeowner occupied
Apply today! Click here to download the CalHome Owner-Occupied Residential Rehabilitation Program Application.